Home > Free Online Roulette
Free Online Roulette
Free online roulette at Onlinegambling.co.uk is one of the most popular free casino games offered on this prominent free casino site. The game of roulette has fascinated and mesmerized people for centuries. By virtue of the name, you know that the country of origin of the game of roulette is France. In the middle of the 17th Century, a French mathematician named Blaise Pascal devised the circular perpetual motion of a wheel to define his mathematical probability theory. Two centuries later, a zero was added to the other 36 numbered compartments, and the European roulette wheel was born.
We have fervent memories of Wild West movies which depicted the Roulette wheel as the center of the town’s activities. While those days are gone, the charm and charisma of the roulette wheel still exist. Our free roulette action is similar to those you’ll find in the finest European land-based casinos. Roulette has always been a mainstay of land-based casino industry, and it continues to remain a favourite among all free casino games.
Online roulette games provide an abundance of thrills and excitement to players through sharp graphics and precise colorization in a no download roulette format. You don’t waste time waiting for endless downloads and you avoid unnecessary pop-ups and other computer clutter. You can play free roulette for fun with the option of playing with virtual money, and you can win cash prizes each month as well. So, return to those days of yesteryear and , and you’ll soon experience the same exotic feeling of those roulette tables from days long ago.
Your job is to correctly guess which number the ball will land on. There are 36 numbered compartments and an additional zero on the European version of the roulette wheel. There are two different types of bets that you can make:
- Inside Bets – These bets are made on the number grid on the roulette table
- Outside Bets – These bets are made outside of the layout on the periphery. These bets include: Color (red/black); high number/low number (1-12, 13-24, 25-36); and odd/even bets.
- Straight Up Bet – This involves betting on a single number. Your return is 35-1.
- Split Bet – This involves betting on two numbers by placing a chip on the line that separates the two numbers. If one of the numbers hits, your return is 17-1.
- Street Bet – This involves betting on a row of three numbers. If one of the numbers hits, your return is 11-1.
- Corner or Square Bet – This involves betting on four numbers by placing a chip at the center of the four number block that you want to bet. If one of these numbers hits, your return is 8-1.
- First Four Bet – This involves betting on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3. If one of these numbers hits, your return is 8-1.
- Six Line Bet – This involves betting on six numbers by placing a chip on the crossing of the vertical and horizontal lines between any neighbouring rows of numbers.
- Column Bet – This involves betting on twelve numbers. The bets can be made on consecutive numbers 1-12, 13-24 and 25-36 on the outside of the table. If any one of these numbers hits, your return is 2-1.
- Red/Black Bet – This involves betting on red or black numbers. Place your chip on the “Red” or “Black” field. If one of these numbers his, your return is 2-1.
- Odd/Even Bet – This involves betting on odd or even numbers. Place your chip on the “Odd” or “Even” field. If one of these numbers hits, your return is 2-1.
- Manqué/Passé Bet – This involves betting on numbers 1-18 or 19-36. If one of these numbers hits, your return is 1-1.
- To begin play, click on “Enter Casino” and then click on the “roulette table” picture.
- Commence play by making a wager by moving your cursor over the chips and click the chip amount you want to bet. Then move the cursor with the money and place it on your bet. There is a $100 maximum per game. Follow the same procedure to add other chips in order to make additional bets.
- Click on “Spin” feature. Game ends when the wheel stops and either you or the Dealer wins.
- Repeat above steps and play again.
- Back up Your Inside Bets – A good rule of thumb is to back up your numerical bets with an outside wager. This can be a column bet, a colour bet or an odds/even bet. While your return is significantly less than a win on a number, you will continue to win a little bit on each spin of the wheel. This will extend the time of your play in the game and give you a better chance of scoring a big win.
- Play Your Hunches – Roulette is a game of chance. Don’t be afraid of playing hunch numbers, such as A-Rod’s #13 if he has a hot playoff, etc. If A-Rod can win a World Series in baseball, then you can win the World Series of Free Online Roulette.