Rainbow Casinos have five great venues in the UK and we’re going to tell you about all of them on this page. It’s our aim to make sure you know everything you need to know before making a visit to one of these great entertainment destinations.
We’ll be covering everything from the games on offer, the dining and entertainment facilities, all the way down to the dress code and special promotions to look for. If you’re headed to a Rainbow Casino, we’ve got you covered.
We’re going to break things down as follows:
- Dress code/Age requirements
The vibrant Scottish city of Aberdeen is a great setting for Rainbow’s most northerly UK location. You’ll find roulette, three-card poker, blackjack and regular poker among the table game options, and there are also a good number of electronic slots machines to get stuck into.
Here are some the other key features of the Rainbow Casino Aberdeen:
- There’s a lively restaurant and bar on site with the choice of a main menu or snack menu options to eat. It’s a great spot to unwind after gambling, or for getting yourself in the mood before you play. They also show all major sporting events on big screens.
- £10,000 jackpot slots are unsurprisingly a big draw to players. Get lucky and you could be going home considerably richer than you arrived!
- Party packages and special group discounts may be available if you contact the venue. You can check the latest offers out at the Rainbow Casino website.
To the midlands next for a Rainbow Casino location in the heart of Birmingham. Here’s what you can expect from this venue:
- Table games including punto banco, three-card poker, blackjack and roulette, and a great range of state-of-the-art slots machines to play too.
- A sophisticated restaurant for the full dining experience, along with a bar that overlooks the casino floor so you can soak up the atmosphere. You can choose from a snack menu or main menu if you get peckish.
- Rainbow Casino Birmingham offers a range of special party packages designed for groups. These are a great way to access special benefits, such as bonus gambling vouchers.
Bristol is a modern city with some wonderful history on show, and a great place to be if you’re looking for entertainment. This casino is located in Harbourside and they’ve thought of everything you could possibly need for a great night out.
- Table games offered at the Bristol location include punto banco, blackjack, three-card poker and roulette. Those who want to play slots and electronic roulette are also in luck.
- A regular schedule of poker tournaments and events is hosted at Rainbow Casino Bristol. Check out the listings to see if a tournament fits with your visit.
- A late-night bar stays open to 5am most nights and offers some great food options too. If you’d rather get the full dining experience, check out the venue’s restaurant instead.
A 24-hour operation in the heart of Cardiff’s busy city centre, this Rainbow location is a slick late night venue that pulls in the punters in big numbers. Here’s what you need to know:
- Games-wise you’re going to find three-card poker, poker, roulette and blackjack on the floor. There is also a big selection of electronic games and slot machines to play.
- As with all the Rainbow casinos, there’s an on-site bar and restaurant to keep you refreshed.
- Watch out for their complimentary Chinese buffet and other special promotions that run throughout the year
We finish in the Northeast, where Rainbow’s “modern and stylish venue” is on hand to deliver the best casino experience you could hope for.
- Blackjack and roulette are offered as table games on the floor, with a range of slots terminals and electronic roulette on the menu too.
- Rainbow’s Teesside venue has a big restaurant to cater for the crowds and a more casual bar environment that’s perfect for winding down or building your mood.
- Look out for live entertainment at the venue in the form of music acts or DJs. There’s also a free buffet to take advantage of.
Only those aged 18+ are allowed access to a Rainbow Casino. You should always carry photo ID with you and don’t be surprised if you’re asked to show it upon entry.
There’s no strict code of dress to follow at the five Rainbow venues. Jeans and trainers are perfectly acceptable, but we would advise staying away from offensive slogans on your clothes and avoid wearing anything overly revealing.
Would you recommend a night out at a Rainbow Casino?
Yes we would. This is a casino operator that knows the industry inside out and does everything possible to make you excited about your time in the venue.